DIRECTORATE OF LIVESTOCK AND DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT MERGED AREA CIVIL SECRETARIAT, WARSAK ROAD COMPLEX, PESHAWAR PH:091-9210272, FAX: 091-9212136
SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The services of consultant are required for 03-months likely to be extendable; under the AIP project titled; “Introduction of Semi-Environmentally Controlled Poultry Housing System (SECPHS) and Revival/Revitalization of Existing Poultry Farms in Merged Areas” Livestock & Dairy Development (Extension) Merged Areas. The requisite qualification/experience is shown against each.
|Sr #||Name of post||# of consultant||Packges||Eligiablity criteria||Responsibilities|
|1.||Consultant (electrical engineer)||1||Rs:180,000/-
Lump sum per 30 days
|a. Electrical engineer duly registered with Pakistan engineering council .
b. B. 12-15 years of experience in installation all kind of machinery /equipment in semi-envoiromentally controlled poultry houses
|He shall be responsible for :
· Installation of all kind of machinery / equipment in all semi envirmentally controlled houses as per approved PC-1 .
· Operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment’s .
· Repair of machinery and equipment
· Training f 01 person in each farm on operation of maintainance of machinery and equipments .
· Assistant in procuring of items
· He will carry out field visit at his own expenses within the approved packges .
· He will carry field vists as per approved tour programme .
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Age limit for both the positions shall be 40 to 50 years
2. Applicants are advised to submit their Documents till November 17th, 2022.
3. Documents received after due date will not be entertained
4. Only eligible shortlisted consultants will be called for interviews
5. The procuring entity/hiring authority may reject all the proposal at any time prior to the acceptance of proposal and the procuring authority shall upon request communicate to any consultant who submit proposal; the ground for rejection of proposal
6. The consultant submitting the proposal should be registered with KPRA. 7. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
Leave a Reply