Office of the Medical Superintendent Shaheed Farid Khan DHQ Hospital Hangu
PH: +92-925-621708 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications are invited from suitable candidates of District Hangu for the following positions of Paramedical and other staff on regular basis, under the control of Medical
Superintendent Shaheed Farid Khan DHQ Hospital, Hangu. Nomenclature of BPS Age
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
2. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only. 3. ETEA test will serve for screening and shortlisting purpose only. 4. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
6. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
7. The candidates working in Government Department / Semi-Government bodies should
apply through proper channel.
8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee. 9. 100% deceased son’s quota, 25% retired employees son’s quota, 2% disable quota, 3% minority quota and 10% women quota etc will also be implemented as per prescribed rules.
10. Number of vacancies can be increased /decreased. 11. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application. 12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ Interview.
13. In case of foreign degree. Equivalent certificates form HEC must be provided.
14. Errors/ Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
15. The applicants must have district Hangu domicile. However in case of non-availability of
local candidates, then nearest District candidates will be considered
How to Apply:
1.Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL Online deposit slip thaving token number project code it candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank, UBL OMNI agent, Easy paisa App or agent.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After online apply, DON’T send documents/testimonials to ETEA office: copies of testimonials/documents as these documents will be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online application form on Roll No.
Stips www.etea.edu.pk Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal./courier means.
www.etea.edu.pk on 02-12-2022.
7. Last date for submission of online Application is 16-12-2022.
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their
1. Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (Soft copy) with you at the time of online application.
2. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
3. ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
4. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
5. Unclaimed qualification wills not be accepted.
6. Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
7. Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.