VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTIN DHQ HOSPITAL MUZAFFARGARH
DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh invites application from qualified individuals having domicile Muzaffargarh, Punjab for the following posts purely on daily wages basis for 89 days under the Government of Punjab, PHIMC, Sehat Sahulat Program,on the prevailing rates per day, fixed by Government of the Punjab Finance Department or as per the policy issued by Government of Punjab, PHIMC, SehatSahulat Program.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No.Of posts||Age limit|
|Junior accountant||1. Minimum qualification B.com , BBA
2. Having full grip on MS Office
3. Preference will be given to the experience candidate
|Co-ordinator||a. Minimum F.A.D .com ,B.A , B.com
b. Preference will be given to the experience candidate .
1. Written application along with CV and duly attested photocopy set of documents (ie. two passport size recent pictures, CNIC, all educational certificates, domicile, experience certificate, if any) should reach by hand or through courier in the Office of Medical Superintendent, DHQ Hospital, Muzaffargarh Last date and time as under:Last date for submission of Application:21.11.2022. Time:2.Pm
2. Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained. 3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. No TA/DA will begiven for interview/test.
5. General a relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidates 05 Years, for Female Candidates 08 Years, for Special/Disable Persons 15 Years as per Government Policy.
6. Interview schedule and venue will be intimated to shortlisted candidates telephonically. 7. Original documents will be checked at the time of interview by the selection committee.
8. Services on daily wages will be for 89 days under the Government of Punjab, PHIMC, Sehat Sahulat Program and after the expiry of said period, the Sehat Sahulat Program Committee of DHQ Hospital Muzaffargarh will decide the matter of further extension/termination of hiring.
9. This hiring will not consider any right of regularization of service at any stage.
10. Medical Superintendent has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application/selection or
recruitment process at any stage without given any reason.
Leave a Reply