• This role would be responsible for assisting line manager in assigned tasks especially in Cloud Planning, Infrastructure & Data Networks.
Responsible to work in IT Infrastructure, Cloud & Enterprise Data Network Planning & Evaluation under the line-manager guidance.
Liaison for assigned task[s] with peer teams for Public/IT Cloud and for on-going projects. Active team player and coordinator in CT/Private/Public Cloud Requirements’ planning and evaluation (tasks assigned by management].
• Coordinate with line-manager/teammate for liaison with IT Business & Digital Technology departments for Projects updates & evaluations.
Effective interaction with cross-functional teams to provide Cloud related support.
• Coordinate with teams and vendor(s) for day to day activity.
• Observing CMPak Policies & Procedures and consider while communicating or information sharing with Internal/External departments.
• Support in preparation of RFQs/RFPs as per requirements and guidance.
Vendor Technical Proposals detailed Analysis/ Evaluation, Assessment and Estimation with reference to requirements.
• Traffic & Trend Monitoring: Do regular traffic analysis for forecasting required capacities. Support marketing for Projects integration in CMPak network.
Eligibility Criteria [Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills]:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or above in Computer Science/Engineering
• At least 4 Years experience of working experience in IT Infrastructure/IT Project Deployment & Evaluation/Virtual Platforms or in IT Data Networks & Platforms.
Skills – Generic:
• Strong Communication & Presentation Skills.
• Strong analytical & Effective communication skills.
Proactive, solution focused and service oriented.
Interactive personality with relationship building ability.
• Have ability to work under challenging environment and sustain pressures
Skills – Job Specific:
• Must have proven track record of Cloud Infrastructure Planning & Operations.
• Should have strong background of GSM & IT Domains.
• Should have in depth understanding of latest Compute, Storage and Network technologies.
• Must have knowledge of GSM Protocols, TCP/IP Network and Network Security.
• Skills for Advance Virtualization on all major Hypervisors
Skills for Planning & Deployment of different projects [CS, PS, IT, VAS Projects will be advantageous).
Proven problem-solving skills Technically sound with an understanding of telecom standards and IT technologies. • Capability to work with different teams in multiple domains Result-oriented and meets targets on time.
• Interactive personality with relationship-building ability.
Leave a Reply