REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
FBR Jobs 2023
Name of Project: Pakistan Raises Revenue Program
Assignment Title: Selection of Individual Consultants for FBR
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 6435-PK
Reference No.: 1(46)/P&C1WP0/2022
The Federal Board of Revenue has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Pakistan Raises Revenue Program (PRRP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for procuring services of various individual consult.ts as follows:
Title/ Position Qualifications Experience
|Urdu Translator||Master’s degree in related discipline having extensive knowledge of translation.||Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or sin,’ I., role preferably with a Government institution possessing
Uency in both English and Urdu
b. Good understanding of Grammar
c. Knowledge and Accuracy
d. Desktop Software Proficiency
e. Ability to meet Deadlines
f. Ability to work under Pressure
|Mis-Invoicing Impact Assessment Economist||PhD in Economics or a Mu… in Economics from HEC I…gni.d university or, related fields such as international trade and commerce, international taxation.||a. A minimum of two (02) years research experience in case of PhD degree or four (04) years’ research experience in case of Master’s Degree. The experience must include substantial research work on tax policy/ administration.
b. In depth knowledge of taxation, including tax policy and tax laws is a mandatory requirement.
c. Knowledge of Pakistan’s economy and the relevant challenges.
d. Knowledge of the international tax system, particularly of the countries bearing similarity of economic context with Pakistan.
e. Prior Experience of operations research on customs and tax administration.
|Revenue Impact Analysis Economist||PhD in Economics or a Masters in Economics from HEC recognized university or, related fields such as public policy, fiscal policy ‘sign’ analysis.||a. Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in tax policy and tax taws is a mandatory requirement.
b. Excellent logical, interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and analytical skins.
c. Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office (W., PowerPohu, Outlook and Excel [and preferably MS Project]) with proficiency in making plans, policies and procedures with an ability to use ICT as a tool and resource.
|Tax Expenditure Reno… & Evidence Based Revenue .recasting SPee.ist||PhD in Economies or a Masters in Economics from TiEC recognized university or. related fields such es fiscal policy design/ analysis.
|a. A minimum of three (3) years on job research experience in case of PhD degree or 10 years’ experience in case of Master’s Degree, or those with accounting or financial certifications. The experience must include substantial research work on tax policy.
b. The experience should be highly relevant to the areas mentioned in the TO. for running a tax administration.
c. Published research in the areas related to the current assignments will be given due weightage.
d. Excellent logical, interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and analytical skills.
e. Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office (Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) with proficiency in malting plans, policies and procedures.
Track and Trace Project
|MIS,’ DATA Allalyties||Bachelors/ Masters (minimum sixteen (16) years education) Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ IT/ Computer Systems
Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline.
|a. (Preferably overall fifteen (15) years’ experience with) at least 10 years of relevant experience in database Management Systems, relating to SPM, Product Development, UAT, DBMS, Data Mining, Data Analytics, AI and other (such) areas as required by/ in the TORs.
b. Excellent logical, interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and analytical skills.
c. Hands-on experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) with proficiency in managing and configuring Android Operating System and its applications, Databases, Software Documentation, Bug .. Error Reporting and Software Maintenance.
- The Federal Board of Revenue now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services. interested individual consultants must provide:
- A letter of Expression of interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to undertake the assignment and deliver input, outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience A carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- Duly filled and signed “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants)” as enclosed with the TORs.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
- Consult.ts will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consult.ts method set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- The Consultants shall be working on fulltime basis in FBR respective offices.
- Detailed/ respective Terms of Reference are available at [gigs4jjk,gavagaenders, in case of any query, please email at procsmnrroaftir.govaik or visit the office of Director Program Office, Room No 574, 5. Floor, FBR House, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad during business hours on any working day by/ before the deadline for submission of E01 as mentioned below.
- The Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae (enclosed in an envelope clearly mentioning theposition anolied for written on the too right corner of the envelope) must be delivered to the address below (in person or by surface mail) not later than 1500 hours on 23. January, 2023. In case any personal interaction is required; it would be undertaken virtually. Applicants are therefore advised to ensure that updated and complete contact information has been provided in their E01 (Form) and CV. 8 The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Fecal Board of Revenue (FBR)
FBR Rouse, Constitution Avenue, 051
DONATE FOR DIAMER-BASRA AND MOHMAND DAMS
FRO 10 SWUM
051-111 772 772