INTERN CORPORATE AFFAIRS
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Last date to apply: 6th Nov 2022
What will Intern-Corporate Affairs do?
• To assist in handling of different legal matters in CRA
• Provide a legal understanding background and opinion in matters pertaining to local governing authorities, legal tax challans, FIA legal notices etc.
• Record keeping, MOM and coordinating with legal department and external counsel for external/internal meeting having a legal agenda.
⚫ Data collection & analysis
⚫SH management plan
• Position papers & policy analysis on different issues
⚫ Legal opinion provision
The role reports directly to the Regional Head North C&RA.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
• Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends • Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
• Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects • Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
• Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
• Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
⚫ Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience • Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
• Bachelors with law degree
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Self-directed and able to work without supervision
⚫ Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
Leave a Reply