Applications are invited for the following positions at NICVD and its Partnering Satellite Centers and Chest Pain Units
|Positions||BPS||Required qualification and experience|
|Staff nurse||16||BScN//Diploma general nursing with one year specialization with 01-03 years of experience in relevant field .|
|Echo technology||13||BS with 02 years of experience / B.sc with diploma in relevant field .|
|Echotechnician||11||BS with o2 years of experience / b.sc with diploma in relevant field with 5 years of relevant experience .|
|Dialysis technician||11||f.sc with diploa in relevant field / 01 year training mandorty with 02 years experience in relevant field .|
|Lift operator||4||Matric with 03 year experience in relevant field .|
|18||As per PMDC rules & regulations .|
NICVD & ITS PARTNERING SATELLITE CENTRES ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Candidates with Hospital experience will be given preference.
Candidates in Government service should apply through proper channel.
•No TA/DA will be admissible over test/interview (Where applicable).
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please mention post (applied for) on the right side of the envelope.
Management also reserves the right to withdraw/amend/cancel the recruitment process whether in whole or in part at any stage, without any prior notice.
Interested candidates may send their updated CVS along with complete educational and experience certificates with recent passport size photograph and post it to Human Resource Department or submit application at www.nicvd.org/careers, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510 latest by March 13, 2023.
Latets Job in MCQ Based Test for Special CSS Examination 2023 via FPSC
Dow University of Health Sciences
Invites Applications For The Positions in
DOW INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION
PROFESSOR Physical Therapy
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS & HEALTH MANAGEMENT
Management/ Healthcare Management
Healthcare Management / Economics/Supply Chain Management
Healthcare Management / Supply Chain Management / Healthcare Informatics/ Economics
DEPARTMENT OF OPHTHALMOLOGY & VISUAL SCIENCES
For Qualification and Experience please visit our website: www.duhs.edu.pk
1. Only Sindh domiciled are eligible.
2. Please clearly mention the name of post and Specialty on the right top of the envelope.
3. Having relevant international qualifications will be given preference.
4. Applicants should send their applications along with 01 photograph, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents (qualifications, experiences, publications, Domicile & CNIC) in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
5. Applicant currently in Government service or public sector High Education Institution should apply through proper channel, (with copy of N.O.C)
6. Incomplete Applications in any manner Will Not Be Entertained.
7. All Information Will be Kept Confidential.
8. In case of larger number of candidates for any post, a Pre-Interview Test (MCQs) will be held short list the Candidates.
9. Dow University of Health Sciences Reserves the right to cancel any OR all application.
10. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
11. Age relaxation is subject to approval of Scrutiny Committee / Selection Board.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible.
13. All documents and experiences will be verified, & any subsequent false or misleading document will result into disqualification from the process/ removal from service.
14. Every application must carry a pay order of Rs.1500/- (Non-refundable) in favor of Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi.
Application form must also be fully filled online at www.duhs.edu.pk.
Job applications received on and before 13-03-2023 will only be considered.
Application should be sent only through courier on the following postal address given.
Note: Applications submitted in person will NOT be accepted.
The Director Human Resources Dow University of Health Sciences Baba-e-Urdu Road Karachi, Pakistan.
Leave a Reply