GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION, MANAGEMENT SERVICES WING
Applications are invited from Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for recruitment of 2% disability quota in the Management Services Wing, Establishment Division having requisite qualification, domicile, and disability certificate from the authorized Council on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) as well as CNIC issued by NADRA for disabled persons against the following positions:
|Name of post & bps||No. of post||Qualification & experience||Regional / provincial quota||Maximum age limit|
|1||Lower division clerk
(bs-11) (disability quota )
2. Minimum typing speed of 30.w.p.m
|Open merit||18 to 25 years|
|2||Naib qasid (bs-01)
|01||Primary pass||Local basis||18 to 25 years|
Terms & Conditions
1. Those who fulfill requisite qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment along with attested copy of disability certificate, CNIC issued by NADRA for disabled persons and two color passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn), Management Services Wing, Establishment Division Room No. 1017-D, First Floor, Cabinet Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
2. The prescribed application form is also available on Establishment Division’s website www.establishment.gov.pk
3. Those who fulfill the requisite qualification mentioned against each post can also apply on National Job Portal’s Website https://nip.gov.pk/ within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
4. The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will not be entertained.
5. Management Services Wing, Establishment Division reserves the right to cancel, reduce or enhance the number of
posts at any time.
6. The general age relaxation for a period of 5 years and 10 years age relaxation for disabled persons in upper age limit would be granted as per Establishment Division’s 0.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24-06-2010.
7. Those who are already in service must apply “Through Proper Channel”.
8. All recruitments shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
9. The applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
10. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
11. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in Test/interview.
Section Officer (Admn)
Management Services Wing
Establishment Division Room No. 1017-D, Cabinet Block, Islamabad
cheal also the jobs in pakistan Dow University of Health Sciences National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases NICVD
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division)
The Directorate General of Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division) is seeking applications from a suitable Pakistani candidate for following position on contract basis;
|Name of post||Qualification||Experience||Maximum monthly lump sum remuneration||Maximum age|
|1||Legal advisor – one position||Minimum master’s degree in law from any HEC recognized institute / university / college . foregion qualification in petroleum laws, policy and contratcs will be preferred .||A strong professional backround with a minimum of 05 years post-qualification relevant expereine in the upstream petroleum sector, and overall 10 year’s expereine with law firm and / or a major industrial group or any semi government .||Rs. 400,000/-||40|
i. The initial period of contract will be two years may be extended subject to requirement and satisfactory annual performance.
ii. Maximum age will be counted from DoB as per CNIC, upto 15th day of the advertisement. Similarly minimum relevant experience will be counted from 1st day of relevant experience after date of announcement of relevant degree.
iii. Government servants, and employees of corporate / autonomous / semi-autonomous through proper channel.
bodies may apply
iv. Interested Candidates are advised to submit their complete CV alongwith a Covering Letter clearly indicating their relevant qualifications (with passing year/month), experiences (period of service against each position) and Biodata along with one colour passport size photograph, within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. Incomplete, without Covering Letter and late applications will not be considered at all. No applications submitted electronically will be considered.
v. This is a specialized job requiring critical policy input, sound grip on industry issues and innovative / out-of-the-box advice from the successful candidates during the course of his/her service with the Ministry;
therefore, candidates are strictly advised to go through the TORS uploaded on the Ministry’s website www.petroleum.gov.pk and align those with the relevant experience gained by them during the service, before considering to apply for this position. Petroleum House,
vi. Applications may be addressed to the Director General of Petroleum Concessions, 3rd Floor, Attaturk Avenue, G-5/2, Islamabad.
vii. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
viii. The Department reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.
ix. The Department reserves the right to withdraw / increase number of vacancies against the advertised positions.
x. For any queries
Leave a Reply