Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
On Adhoc/Temporary basis for DHQ Hospitals
(Non-Teaching) ITHQ Hospitals / Rural Health Centers
& Basic Health Units in DNA’s Multan, Khanewal,
Bahawalnagar, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib and
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is Recruiting on
Following Vacant Posts in DNA’s Multan, Khanewal, Bahawalnagar,
Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib and Faisalabad
MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-17)
- Male Doctors can apply against the vacant posts of Medical Officer.
WOMEN MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-17)
- Female Doctors can apply against the vacant posts of Women Medical Officer.
- Male and Female can apply against the vacant post of Entomologist.
CONSULTANT DOCTORS (BS-18)
Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Orthopedic Surgeon, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Radiologist,
Dermatologist, Pulmonologist, Physician, Pediatrician, Urologist, Anesthetist, Surgeon, ENT
Specialist, Nephrologist, Neurologist, Psychiatrist / Neuro Psychiatrist Neuro Surgeon,
TB/Chest Specialist and Urologist.
Terms And Conditions:
Hiring will be purely on Adhoc/Temporary basis against vacant posts till the arrival of regular
incumbent by Transfer/ from PPSC or through Promotion.
Candidates having Domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
Recruitment shall be made as per Recruitement Policy 2022. Last Date of Submission/Scrutiny of Application
- Concerned CEO DHA Office shall display the vacant post’s detail at respective offices
on next day of publication of this advertisement.
- Recruitment shall be made through District Recruitment Committee(DRC).
- The recruitment schedule of the above said posts is as under:
|Closing date to submit application||10′ November, 2022|
|Finalization of lists for interview after scrutiny of applications
and display of list of candidates for interview
|16′ November, 2022|
|Interview process to be concluded by the District Recruitment
|5th December, 2022|
4: Once the process is completed as per the deadline, minutes of DRC shall be fowarded to
the administrative department for notification of recommended candidates.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates shall submit their applications/documents through courier or by hand
in DNA’s Multan, Khanewal, Bahawalnagar, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib and Faisalabad.
- Interview date’ and venue at each District will be communicated to the candidates by
respective CEO DHA Office via text Massages / [mails /Telephone Calls etc.
- Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, Academic certificates,
Experience certificate and valid PMC registration to be submitted at the time of interview.
Section Officer (General)
Primary & Secondary Healthcare
9 1-Birdwood Road Lahore.
tk Ph: 042-99205826
Leave a Reply