PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 01/2022
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for appointment against the following posts on contract basis likely to be continued for an indefinite period. Candidates having following qualifications and experience may apply:-
|S.#1 Name of Post (s)
|Pay Scale||Academic Qualification / Experience
a) F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) (1st Div.) Nil experience.
|1 (Surveyor/Carpenter/Machinist||SPS 3 (26200 1800 80200)||b) Matric with Science (1st Div.) with 02 yearsapprenticeship / certificate with 02 Years|
|/Electronics /Mechanical)||relevant experience & (Skill test) .|
|2 SA–II (Contract)||SPS-3 (26200-1800-80200)||F.Sc (1st Div) with Nil Experience.|
|Jr. Assistant–II (Admin)||FA/F.Sc. (1st Div) 06month Office Automation
|SPS-3 (26200-1800-80200)||Course. (Nil experience with trade test)|
|4 Jr. Assistant–II (Accounts)
|SPS-3 (26200-1800-80200)||Automat toomm/aDt i oCno cmo u(r1sset ( Div) e) x pwei tr ihe n0,6e wil; ho nt rtand e0test) ff i ce|
|Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and|
|5 Driver–III (Contract)||SPS-2 (21830-1190-57530)||HTV with minimum height of 168 cm (5’6″) with 03 years experience.|
Terms & Conditions for Submitting Applications:-
The candidate must be within the age limit of 18-35 years upto the closing date of advertisement.
Government employees already serving must apply online through proper channel with NOC from their employer. Only the short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one second division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- The educational certificates/diploma should be of Govt. recognized institutions only.
- Applicants must apply Online through website/link: https://22.214.171.124/home within 15 days from the day of Incomplete applications or those applied after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- For inquiry: 042-99230737 (Ext: 238 & 390).