Pakistan National Shipping Corporation PNSC Jobs 2023
The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations. PNSC requires high caliber and result oriented professionals for the position of
Maximum Age Limit
Masters of Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical /Electronics Mechatronics / Naval Architecture / Marine/ Martime) from HEC recognized institute and registered with PEC or any local / International professional / statutory body with 25 years of overall experience in maritime sector including sailing experience onboard ships.
Marine Engineer holding 1st Class Certificate of Competency with 20 years field experience including sailing on foreign going ships.
2. Preference will be given to a candidate having:
a) Business Management experience. b) 5 years of shore based experience in Ship
Management including repairs,
maintenance, dry docking, and procurement of ship stores/spares. c) Experience of managing ship personnel and
Executive Director (Ship Management). 55 Years finances.
d) Experience of working at foreign shipyards for overseeing new ship building projects.
e) Experience of contract writing & contract management viz-a-viz working of PPRA rules.
f) Working knowledge/experience ISO-9000 knowledge Quality Management System.
g) Possesses outstanding presentation, communication, problem solving, analytical,
interpersonal and human resource management skills to support project development and management activities.
h) Possesses excellent skills in office administration, dealing with government departments, budgeting, vendor relationship management, technical advisory services required for capacity building, third party inspection & certification system, QRA, QA/QC, HSE besides interacting with. national/multinational/public/private sector organizations / consultants and foreign firms
i) Knowledge of leading environment project related to shipping emission as per COP-26
• Company is an equal opportunity employer. • Candidates having exposure of ERP environment shall be given preference.
• Appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two years extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidates will be offered market-based remuneration
package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Interested candidates may apply through online application form available at PNSC
website www.pnsc.com.pk and National Job Portal www.nip.gov.pk. Last date for submission of application is 22 January, 2023.
⚫ Job description is available on PNSC website.
• Only short listed applicants shall be called for interview.
• No TA/DA or expenses shall be payable. Job quotas as prescribed vide Establishment Division Notification No # S.R.O No.
747(1)/2020 dated 19-08-2020 and quotas prescribed for minorities, person with
disabilities and women will be followed.
• Residents of Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
Being the technical position, if the appropriate candidate is not found under the
prescribed job quota, then the candidate will be selected on merit.
• Corporation reserves the right to reject any application without disclosing any reason to the applicants