Applications are invited to fill vacant posts in a Federal Government Department Islamabad. The required qualification and allocation for the posts are given below:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post with
|Quota||Qualification / Experience|
|I)||Assistant (BPS-15)||01||28||Punjab||i. Graduate
II. Appointment will be subject to
passing mandatory 06 (weeks) basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITS before completion of probation period.
|2)||Stenotypist (BPS-14)||02||25|| 01) Merit
01) Sindh (U)
ii. Shorthand and typing speed
iii. Should be Computer literate.
|3)||Date Entry Operator (BPS-14)||01||25||KP||Intermediate prefer IT skill.|
|4)||librarian (BPS-11)||01||25||KP||Graduate, Certificate In Library science from recognized institution.|
|5)||Photographer (BPS-11)||01||25||Punjab||Intermediate expert in photography and video making, prefer IT skill/computer Literate.|
|6)||Upper DivisionClerk (BPS-11)||02||25||01 Merit
01 Sindh (t)
ii. Appointment will be subject to
passing mandatory 03 (three) weeks basic FT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITS before completion of probation period.
|7)||Lower Division Clerk (BPS09)||01||25||Merit||i. Maffic/SSC
ii. Typing Speed 30 w.p.m
iii. Appointment will be subject to
passing mandatory 03 (three) weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITS before completion of probation period.
|8)||Driver (BPS-04)||01||25||Local basis||Middle pan valid license holder and well versed in the traffic rules.|
|9)||Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||01||25||Local basis||Primary pass valid driving license
holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
|10)||Nails Qasld (BPS-01)||01||25||Local basis||Primary Pass|
|111||ChovAddar(BPS-01)||01||25||Local basis||Primary Pass|
|12)||Sweeper (BPS-01)||01||25||Local basis||Primary Pass|
General Information / Instructions:
1. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
2. Age limit relaxable according to the Govt. Rules.
3. Suitable candidates should send their application alongwith attaching 1 passport size photographs and computerized CNIC, complete residential address, contact numbers and email. Hard copies of educational documents are not required.
4. Applications complete in all respect (in sealed envelope) should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the address C/o P.O Box No. 3104, GPO, Islamabad.
5. Application received after due date will not be considered.
6. The candidates who will not fulfill the required eligibility criteria will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process. 7. Candidates applying for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate envelope. 8. No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview. Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for test/
This office reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts in the advertisement or cancel the advertisement/process of recruitment at any time, if the circumstances, so warrants. 9.
Leave a Reply