Public Notice No. 05/2022
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization invites applications for its Gilgit Baltistan (GB) Office from Pakistani Nationals for the following contractual post-
|Name of post & pay scale||Qualification|
|Scientific officer ( physics)
|m.sc / bs ( 16 years education ) in physics (1st division)|
1. 1 Division in the final Degree is mandatory, however, one 2 Division (not less than 50% marks) is admissible in the entire academic career from Matric onwards. But, no 3º Division is allowed in entire academic career.
2. Candidates must have educational certificates/degrees from the Universities/Institutions recognized by HEC/PEC/Technical Boards.
3. Only short listed candidates who strictly fulfil the required qualification will be called for test/interview.
4. The candidature of those candidates, who do not fulfill the required eligibility criteria, will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently. 5. The age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years up to closing
date of this advertisement. Relaxation in age limit will be allowed as per rules. 6. Preference will be given to the candidates having domicile of Gigit Baltistan as the selected candidates will be posted at Gilgit Baltistan.
7. Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations are eligible to apply through proper channel.
How to Apply
8. Applications containing information about qualification, experience, age. CNIC and domicile etc. duly supported by attested copies of testimonials/academic certificates and one photograph must reach Sr. Establishment Officer, PO Box No. 3255, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication.
9. Applications having incomplete information or received after due date will not be considered 10. The post applied must be mentioned on upper left corner of envelop prominently.
11. Please mention your contact number & complete mailing address in application for
future correspondence. 12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test interview.
PID (1) 3929-22