Islamabad Electricity Supply Company is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 3.26 million customers with annual revenue base of over Rs.180 billion having operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad. Rawalpindi. Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal.
IESCO is actively looking for high caliber professional for the following position for establishment of Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD) in IESCO. The candidate is expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and proactive management style:
Name of Post Director General (MIRAD)
|tesponsible for||This position will provide leadership & direction to Company for implementation of respective actions for the development of competitive electricity market in Pakistan and its operations afterward. The MIRAD functions include bilateral power purchase contract agreement, legal and regulatory affairs, billing and settlement with market operator, demand forecasting and transmission planning. The department will he interface of IESCO with Competitive Trading Bilateral Contract Market (CTBCM).|
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms are available on IESCO website. On-line applications should be submitted through IESCO website www.iesco.com.pk. Scanned copies of detailed CV, CNIC, educational documents, certificates, domicile and experience etc. should also be uploaded. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying relevant prescribed application form available on the IESCO website.
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Applicants will apply online alongwith following related documents uploaded with online application portal within 15 days positively from the publication of advertisement:
- Copy of detailed CV with updated career history in Chorological order with starting and ending date (MM.YYYY) and with mentioning of all qualifications acquired.
- Copy of CNIC.
Copy of Certifications (If any).
- Copies of Degrees/ Testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Detailed separate list of experiences in chorological order with starting and ending date (DD.MM.YYYY) alongwith experience letter/ certificate etc.
- No application will be accepted by hand/ courier.
- Dismissed employees of any organization or having criminal record are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
Candidates already serving in Govt./ Semi- Govt. Organization I Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel alongwith NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- IESCO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shod-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for interview/selection process.
- IESCO reserve the right to withhold the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. P11)(1)2969/22
Leave a Reply